Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.119 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥274,227 (66,574₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)