Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.101 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥161,331 (39,337₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (35 minutes ago)