Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.116 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 32% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥265,317 (64,462₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (34 minutes ago)