Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.938 JPY / UAH
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥258,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥183,667 (46,643₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)