Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.730 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥226,000 (309,751 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (25 minutes ago)