Cost of living comparison between Kalmunai, Sri Lanka and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.767 JPY / LKR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥406,250 (529,854 ₨) in Kalmunai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)