Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 29.752 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥354,549 (11,917 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,584 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 2 hours ago)