Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.664 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥334,157 (12,079 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)