Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.703 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,690 (7,561 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)