Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.490 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,426 (6,569 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)