Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.355 JPY / PLN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥363,785 (12,830 zł) in Kalisz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)