Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.959 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥302,782 (руб 154,596) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)