Cost of living in Kaliningrad, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.873 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaliningrad (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,558 (руб 101,199) in Kaliningrad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 4.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)