Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.628 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥201,792 (₨123,936) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)