Cost of living in Kakinada, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.757 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kakinada (India) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥231,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,411 (₨106,660) in Kakinada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)