Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.015 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,047 (元12,933) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)