Cost of living in Kaifeng, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.764 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaifeng (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥223,353 (元13,324) in Kaifeng.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (40 minutes ago)