Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 26.773 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥203,152 (7,588TL) in Kahramanmaraş.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 3 hours ago)