Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017.
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,997 in Kagoshima.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (32 minutes ago)