Cost of living in Kadoma, Zimbabwe compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 112.033 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kadoma (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥271,000 ($2,419) in Kadoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (44 minutes ago)