Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.552 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,003 (29,104 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥265,000 in Akita.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)