Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.345 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥233,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,156 (19,759 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)