Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.671 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥270,507 (27,970 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥257,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)