Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.818 JPY / ZMW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥362,058 (30,635 Kwacha) in Kabwe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (44 minutes ago)