Cost of living comparison between Kabul, Afghanistan and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.595 JPY / AFN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥352,015 (220,717 Afghani) in Kabul.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)