Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.550 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥239,499 (R$ 6,737) in Jundiai.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)