Cost of living comparison between Jubail, Saudi Arabia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.573 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥391,896 (﷼ 14,213) in Jubail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥375,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)