Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 JPY / SSP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 27% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥266,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥195,321 (219,406 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (30 minutes ago)