Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.015 JPY / SSP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 28% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥256,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥184,931 (182,230 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 4,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £915 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)