Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JPY / SSP *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥248,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥242,061 (291,059 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)