Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.389 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥245,798 (RD$ 102,891) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)