Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.257 JPY / DOP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥391,937 (RD$ 173,692) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)