Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Jos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Jos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35237 JPY / NGN *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥299,883 (851,058 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)