Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.057 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥230,332 (RM8,513) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)