Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.993 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥259,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥224,921 (RM8,035) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 77,000 (about 2 hours ago)