Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.086 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥310,237 (RM11,893) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)