Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.636 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥273,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,165 (RM8,509) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (40 minutes ago)