Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.175 JPY / MYR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥224,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥189,804 (RM7,251) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (41 minutes ago)