Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.514 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥263,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,804 (R$ 6,555) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)