Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.943 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥268,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥232,413 (R$ 7,762) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)