Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.511 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,007 (R$ 5,911) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)