Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.492 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,405 (﷼ 6,761) in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)