Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.287 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 22% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥478,406 (﷼ 15,796) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)