Cost of living comparison between Jizan, Saudi Arabia and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 30.368 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 23% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥480,151 (﷼ 15,811) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥390,625 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)