Cost of living in Jinzhou, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.596 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥199,303 (元12,009) in Jinzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Quebec City costs C$0.31 (about 1 hour ago)