Cost of living in Jinju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09817 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥254,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥236,530 (₩2,409,501) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (31 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)