Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.419 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥269,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥214,591 (元13,070) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kristiansand costs kr 15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs J$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$40,000 (41 minutes ago)