Cost of living in Jilin City, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.828 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jilin City (China) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥207,269 (元12,317) in Jilin City.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 900 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cancún costs Mex$ 18 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)