Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.515 JPY / CZK
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 4% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥358,863 (79,488 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)