Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.121 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥316,472 (元19,630) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (19 minutes ago)