Cost of living in Jiaxing, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.975 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiaxing (China) is 13% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥235,950 (元13,900) in Jiaxing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)