Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.279 JPY / CNY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 10% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥235,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,123 (元13,030) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)