Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.932 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥226,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥186,795 (₨200,502) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)