Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.058 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥260,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,960 (₨207,043) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 399 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)