Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.063 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥375,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥308,134 (₨289,906) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)