Cost of living in Jhelum, Pakistan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.967 JPY / PKR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jhelum (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥243,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥202,040 (₨208,858) in Jhelum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)