Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.404 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥291,221 (9,273 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥252,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 2 hours ago)