Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.483 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥274,056 (8,991 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥244,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $79 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (37 minutes ago)