Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.261 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 13% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥278,906 (9,217 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥246,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)