Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.637 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 16% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥307,921 (9,435 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥266,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)