Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.676 JPY / ILS
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 12% more expensive than in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥290,383 (9,466 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥259,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 50,825 ₨ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (26 minutes ago)