Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 126.512 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥230,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥213,104 (€1,684) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (42 minutes ago)