Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 119.216 JPY / EUR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥356,565 (€2,991) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)