Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09979 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥245,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥215,282 (₩2,157,334) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (43 minutes ago)