Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10089 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥219,392 (₩2,174,464) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)