Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09818 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥387,119 (₩3,942,811) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)