Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09812 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥387,200 (₩3,946,389) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)