Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10062 JPY / KRW
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥228,120 (₩2,267,144) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥228,000 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)