Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 908 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.691 JPY / SAR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥336,445 (﷼ 11,332) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (39 minutes ago)