Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥228,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,653 (₨108,798) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (27 minutes ago)