Cost of living in Jamnagar, India vs Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.540 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥216,364 (₨140,502) in Jamnagar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)