Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.725 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥225,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥185,422 (₨107,488) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)