Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.713 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥247,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥204,161 (₨119,171) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (35 minutes ago)