Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.722 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥324,601 (₨188,493) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)