Cost of living comparison between Jacksonville, Florida, United States and Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 113.736 JPY / USD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Akita (Japan)
For example, you would need at least ¥417,611 ($3,672) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ¥406,250 in Akita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)