Cost of living in Jabalpur, India compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.683 JPY / INR
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jabalpur (India) is 21% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥307,326 (₨182,583) in Jabalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)