Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.044 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥261,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥212,758 (7,867TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)