Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,008 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.493 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥210,602 (8,964TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)