Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.671 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥257,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥220,359 (7,185TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (43 minutes ago)