Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.915 JPY / RUB
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥295,780 (руб 154,425) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)