Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.125 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥249,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥209,359 (R$ 6,950) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)