Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.542 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥236,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥197,699 (R$ 6,692) in Itajuba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)