Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.511 JPY / BRL
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥272,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥241,372 (R$ 6,994) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)