Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 8,667 prices entered by 1,080 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.974 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥315,292 (10,519TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)