Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.110 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥241,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥179,451 (E£ 29,368) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)