Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.029 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥229,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥170,597 (E£ 28,298) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)