Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.165 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥255,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥187,881 (E£ 30,478) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)