Cost of living in Ismaïlia, Egypt compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.324 JPY / EGP
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ismaïlia (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥271,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥200,983 (E£ 31,781) in Ismaïlia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (32 minutes ago)