Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.375 JPY / TRY
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥244,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥194,282 (6,847TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)