Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥251,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥191,522 (﷼ 55,522,087) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)