Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00344 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥390,625 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥292,070 (﷼ 84,817,307) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)