Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 JPY / IRR *
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥227,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥174,500 (﷼ 52,742,705) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)