Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 160.507 JPY / JOD
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 6% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥232,000 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥218,190 (Dinar 1,359) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)