Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Akita, Japan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.309 JPY / MXN
Do you live in Akita? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Akita (Japan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ¥406,250 in Akita you would need to make just about ¥314,455 (Mex$ 59,225) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)